Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pear Tree Greetings Review

If it’s time to send out your holiday greetings to all your friends, family and co-workers you best find something that will stand out and be unique. I always like to pick something totally different from years prior and really reflect our tastes as a family. I like to wow people with amazing and cute cards that they have never seen before. Pear Tree Greetings is a great website that you can order your holiday cards from as well as any other cards you may need throughout the year.

Pear Tree Greetings holiday cards are really fantastic. You can think far outside the box from your traditional photo collage cards and send out creations that nobody would otherwise think of. I really like the cut out ones that display a word on the front that is cut out and allows you to peak behind to your family photo which can also be seen when you open the card. I love adding a warm and friendly greeting and including our names so I don’t have to sign anything, just get the envelopes ready.



I decided to try out the kid’s party invitations on Peartreegreetings.com. I pick a different place each year to order my son’s party invitations from. I like saving them and having a momento from each year that really reflects what his personality was like and what he was into. This year I chose the Green Friends alien card with the help of my little man. He loved that we got to put his face on the card and it looks like he’s in the spaceship. Very cute.



In addition to cards and invitations you can order address labels (Ours came out great- the paper was really high quality), stickers and more.

Visit www.peartreegreetings.com to order your holiday cards today.

No comments:

Post a Comment