Friday, September 5, 2014

Topricin: Homeopathic Pain Relief & Healing Cream

Over the years I have learned more and more about homeopathic remedies for a number of problems. Whenever one of us in our home is sick or has some sort of ailment I am always interested in looking into a more natural treatment before turning to traditional medicine. A few years ago we adopted Arnica gel into our medicine cabinet for a variety of uses. My husband has found it useful for TMJ and a sprained ankle so I tried it on my son who gets severe foot pain occasionally if he has done too much or is going through a growth spurt. It didn't do a lot for his pain so we have just been sticking with a warm rice sock or epsom salt soaks. I was excited when I received a box of products from Topricin to try out.

Topricin is a homeopathic pain relief and healing cream. You can use it for a variety of issues including nerve pain, sore muscles, inflamed muscles, chronic pain from fibromyalgia and other pain related conditions, cuts, scrapes, bug bites and more. My son was complaining of some mild foot pain the one afternoon after running around all day but he wanted to make it to his karate class about an hour later. I applied a small, dime sized amount to his food, rubbing it in thoroughly. His pain subsided and he did not complain about it again. I liked that it is completely odorless, colorless and did not irritate the skin at all.

Topricin is incredibly safe and can be used by women who are pregnant, women who are breastfeeding, children and diabetics. It was voted one Healthy Holistic Living's Top 100 Green Products and it is much safer than using oral pain medications that are prescription or over the counter based. You can pick it up at a variety of stores including Wegmans, Whole Foods, Vitamin World and on the Topricin website.


No comments:

Post a Comment