Sunday, July 20, 2014

Zoe B Anti-Plastic Organic Dishes: Safe, Durable and Made from Corn

Zoe B Organic makes some of the best eco friendly products I've ever used. Their latest creation is anti-plastic dishes that eliminate the concern for BPA and other chemicals leeching into your child's food. Fantastic Anti-Plastic Dishes are made from corn, yes corn. They look, feel and wear just like plastic dishes but are completely safe. They are even dishwasher safe which I love, because a lot of kid's dishes are not because of the high temperatures breaking down the plastic or ruining the color or design.

These fantastic dishes are colorful and are asymmetrical, making them look fun and interesting. When I got these in the mail I immediately washed them and made my son lunch on them. He thought they were the best thing ever and ate his whole lunch, not even noticing I didn't quite make the chicken nuggets and fries that he asks for on a daily basis. His veggies got eaten off of the bright blue plate and he drank all his milk that I poured in his matching cup. There is also a bright green bowl.

This Fantastic Anti-Plastic Dishes set reminds me of the biodegradable sand toys set that Zoe B just released this past summer. Those were a hit at my house and these dishes have been so far as well. I've run them through the dishwasher, hand washed them, served them up for snacks and meals and they don't look used at all. For awhile I had given up on kid-friendly plastic dishes not only because I didn't feel they were safe but because I felt they were a waste of money- they didn't hold up well at all and I didn't feel comfortable putting them in the dishwasher. These dishes truly are fanstastic.

These dishes are tough despite the fact that they are made of corn. They won't break, bend or become damaged unless you really try to do so. The three piece set retails for $15.99 and can be found at http://www.zoeborganic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment