Sunday, July 20, 2014

All Natural Body And Cleaning Products For The Home

I like products that are all natural and don't contain a huge host of chemicals that will either aggravate my allergies, make me feel lousy or stink up the house with fake, perfume smells. Whether it be cleaning products, personal care products, etc. I like to keep it natural and basic for the well being of myself and my family. I've come across what I think are some of the best all natural products for the home that are currently on the market.

Saint Francis Organics makes lotions, body washes, shampoos and more. All of the items in their line are certified organic and display the USDA organic seal (You know, that little green circular label that lets you know what the good stuff is to buy?!) I like their products because they are really high quality but you don't have to compromise the ingredients to get something that works. I have found a lot of organic shampoos and body washes just don't do the job for one reason or another and I'm forced to turn to a regular shampoo to get the grease out. Saint Francis Organics products all work really well and smell great too. A number of their products are made with old-fashioned castile soap, olive oil and coconut oil.

I also like to use a lot of unscented products. I find that items that has a smell to them bother me even if they are made with essential oils or a natural fragrance of some sort. My son always had sensitive skin as a baby and even now so I keep it simple for him as well. Rainbow Research makes an awesome line of unscented products that are designed for the little ones but I've used them as well and they work great. They have unscented body washes, soap, shampoo and even detangling conditioner. These products wash away nicely and are a special 'no-tears' formula.

I have known about Episencial's products for quite some time now and they have always provided a high-quality, effective product. In my opinion, one of their best products is the new Cheeky Salve. It's so basic and gentle you can eat it. No seriously, it's edible! It's a balm type of cream that can be applied almost anywhere to sooth dry skin, chapped lips, cradle cap and can even be used for breastfeeding moms who need to healed dry or cracked skin.

I have tried so many all natural cleaning products in my day and I very rarely come across one I like so much that I would use it regularly. I finally came across one of those however, when I tried out iGozen cleaners. Here's how this one works. You get an empty plastic spray bottle. Into it you empty one of their powder cleaning products. There is an everyday cleaner, a fruit and veggie wash and so on. You add the recommended amount of water, give it a shake and off you go. What I like about this product is that is totally unscented and it's made from seashells. Yes, it doesn't get more simple than that. The shells are ground down to a fine powder and when added to water and sprayed on a surface it will remove pesticides, bacteria and more.

Trying to keep your home natural and prevent any chemicals or toxins from coming inside can be difficult. Fortunately these days there are some great new products that you can purchase at an affordable cost that will help you keep you and your home looking great without harming you or your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment