Sunday, July 20, 2014

DHC Skincare Review

I read in an article that once you turn thirty you should start creating a routine skincare regimen to ward off the effects of aging. After I got over the fact that I felt like an old woman after reading that article I figured it couldn’t hurt to start using one or two products religiously in hopes of looking fantastic by the time I’m in my retirement years. I tried out some products from DHC skincare and I was immediately hooked. This line of products is based off of Japan’s longtime belief of olive oil’s wonderful properties for keeping the skin looking healthy and young. DHC leaves out all those other unnecessary ingredients such as fragrances and chemical additives which is what I always look for in a beauty or skincare product.

I like a product that is multi-purpose. I don’t like having 25 different bottles around my bathroom. Not only does it make for a cluttered bathroom but I feel like my shower and morning routine become impossible. I tried out DHC’s Olive Virgin Oil and I’m a fan for life. This product helps reduce the effects of free radicals and it moisturizes without clogging pores. I typically have oily skin which makes it tough to find a moisturizer I can use if I’m a little dry from the sun without breaking out from it. I was able to use this product with ease. This is literally the purest form of olive oil you can find anywhere in the world. A few drops goes a long way. I don’t ever want to waste any so instead of washing the residue off my hands when I’m done applying it I rub it into my hands really well and even run my fingers through my hair for a quick shine-boost. DHC’s Olive Virgin Oil retails for approximately $39 which really isn’t bad considering the price of some other products on the market. A small bottle really goes a long way too.



Another product that is nice to add to your repertoire is the Deep Cleansing Oil. I don’t like using a product that is going to dry out my skin but I need something to get rid of oil. This sounds counterproductive; using a cleansing oil for oily skin. I was a bit skeptical myself but found that rubbing a few drops in my hands and then using it to wash my face left my skin feeling really soft and healthy. If you want to stay away from oil-based products there are tons of other options to fit your skin type in the way of cleansers, moisturizers and more.



After using these products I definitely feel like my skin is much healthier. Customers of DHC have claimed that in addition to keeping their skin feeling and looking great it also helped fade existing scars and discoloration.

For more information you can visit www.dhccare.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment