Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Terrapin Ridge Farms: Product Review



The holidays will be coming up before I know it so I like to start preparing early for our get-togethers, gift exchanges and more. I like having a variety of different dips, spreads, jams, etc. on hand to put out for guests and also they make great gift baskets when you theme them together and add some other products. Terrapin Ridge Farms makes a huge selection of products that you will love for guests, for gifts and just for yourself.



I am polish so around the holidays we like to indulge in some traditional foods like kielbasa, ham, pierogi and more. One favorite condiment amongst my family is beets with horseradish. It goes good as a dipping side for sausage or you can put it on ham as well. It also works for crackers and other appetizers. I tried the Sweet Beet & Horseradish Mustard from Terrapin Ridge Farms and it is delicious! I like it because you don’t really taste a ton of horseradish and I tend to go light on that typically anyway. This product reminded me almost of a pickled relish type of condiment but being a mustard you could use this product for a ton of different meals.

Pumpkin Honey Mustard is a great dipping sauce for everyday use or for guests. The Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing is a bit different and it works for a party salad or just your average lunch. I also like the Brown Sugar & Pecan Mustard. This is tasty on crackers, sandwiches and you can even get creative with it for an hor dourve.


For more information on the products in the Terrapin Ridge Farms lineup (There are tons!) you can visit http://www.terrapinridge.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment