Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Murad: High Quality Skincare; Better Every Day


No matter what age you are and no matter what gender, you may experience some skin issues from time to time or even on a daily basis. Acne is something that affects both teenagers and adults alike. It can be very discouraged to a person's self esteem which is why it is important for a person who suffers from acne to find a good quality skincare regimen that encompasses routine along with some great products. I recently received the Murad Acne line of products to try out. Luckily, bad skin is something I do not deal with on a daily basis but being in my early 30's there are times during the month that I like to pay extra attention to my skin to keep it looking healthy and clear.

I have to say I have tried out a number of skincare products over the past 6 or 7 years that I have been blogging as a side hobby. A lot of them end up making me break out, clogging my pores, making my skin dry and flaky, etc. This line from Murad really is quite nice and I have enjoyed using it for the past week or so. 



The line of products that I have been using daily includes:

Clarifying Cleanser
This product costs $26 for a 6.75 oz tube. This might seem like a lot but I have been able to use less than a dime sized amount each time I wash. It is likely to last me quite a long time.

This product is designed to reduce 99.9% of all surface bacteria on your skin in under one minute. The product is also designed to continue fighting bacteria even after you rinse and dry your skin off. I like this product because it reduces oil but it didn’t dry out my skin at all. My skin also felt better and looked better in the morning after I washed before bed.

Transforming Powder Dual-Action Cleanser & Exfoliator
I have used this product off and on every few days. You could use this less often but I feel like its gentle enough that you could use it more often if you wanted to as well. You sprinkle a bit of the powder on your hand, mix it with a bit of water and use it as a scrub on your face. I loved how my face felt after I used this product. It felt super clean, super firm and looked great.

Acne Clearing Solution
This is a salicylic acid based lotion that you can apply to any trouble areas that you have. It didn’t dry out my skin, it didn’t make my face red and it didn’t irritate my skin. There are even some natural ingredients in this product like lavender oil which helps soothe your skin.

Acne Spot Fast Fix
This is a good product that is meant to help a breakout in as little as one day. Benzoyl peroxide is the active ingredient in this one. Again, I didn’t experience any dry or irritated skin from this one and I even used it under my makeup in the morning and left it on all day.
These products are all really high quality and designed to help clear up your skin rather than cause you more products. Designed by Dr. Murad himself, you will love this line of products or any of the other skincare products from the Murad line. For more information you can visit www.murad.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment