Thursday, September 11, 2014

Boulder Granola: Unleash Your Inner Hippie

I will admit when it comes to our diet and our lifestyle we may be a bit crunchy and hippie-like. We like to eat healthy, we like to use natural products in the home and we like to do things ourselves to be frugal. I love blogging as my side job because it gives me some insight into some of the latest and greatest products when it comes to healthy, natural and great products. Boulder Granola is a great product that I have enjoyed having in the home. It’s a really tasty and healthy granola that we have been using as a topping to yogurt, with milk as a cereal or just a quick handful as a snack.



This 45 year old recipe comes in a variety of flavors including original, gluten free, cranberry and chocolate chip. I like the gluten free variety because gluten free granola (that tastes good) is pretty hard to find. I also like that this granola is very basic, doesn’t contain anything unhealthy or harmful and it goes with just about anything. I like loose granola because I turn it into a snack or breakfast for my son. We use whatever yogurt we currently have in the house and just top it with some Boulder Granola. It’s a healthy and filling meal.


In Boulder Granola you will find plenty of oats, nuts, seeds, dried fruit and more. You can find this product at Whole Foods, Safeway and a variety of other markets and grocery stores. You can visit www.bouldergranola.com for more information on this granola or where you can buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment