Thursday, September 18, 2014

DHC Skincare - Hand Care Review

The winter is approaching which for me means I'm about to start a battle with dry skin. My hands get so dry during the cold months not only from the cold but from the constant hand washing (My son brings home every germ imaginable). I'm always doing dishes, cooking, cleaning, etc. so my hands take a beating. I was delighted when DHC sent over a package to me including their Beauty Inspires Hope set.



This set includes a set of moisturizing spa gel gloves, olive hand cream as well as aroma balm. All of the products smell wonderful, they have natural ingredients and DHC products always work wonderfully in my opinion. I look forward to slathering my hands with the cream and putting on the gloves; waking up to soft and moisturized hands.

This set retails at just under $40 and comes in a cute little gift bag so its the perfect gift for a teacher, friend or family member. It is limited edition so you have to get yours while they last!

For more information you can visit:  http://www.dhccare.com/beauty-inspires-hope-set.

No comments:

Post a Comment