Monday, September 29, 2014

Zym Tablets: Helping You Stay Hydrated

I have an autonomic nervous system disorder and one of my current biggest issues I have is staying hydrated. Seeing as how the body is mostly made up of water this is a symptom I try to keep in check on a daily basis. Unfortunately its quite difficult keeping this symptom under control, especially when I get sick or am under the weather. I keep a few different products on hand that will help me stay out of the ER or doctor’s office having to get an IV. Gatorade is my daily go-to item that helps me keep things in check but Zym Tablets are also a great product you can keep nearby if you have medical concerns that require you to watch your hydration, you work out or you lead a physically demanding lifestyle.

Zym tablets come individually packaged and they resemble a large alka-seltzer tablet. You drop the tablet into a glass or bottle of water and shake it up so it dissolves. Then you drink it up and get your dose of electrolytes that you need to get rehydrated. The product is sugar free and does not contain and artificial preservatives. You can get Zym Tablets in a variety of flavors including berry, lemon lime, orange and grape.



I like this product from Zym because it is easy to carry it on the go. Its tough to constantly carry around a bottle of Gatorade or other electrolyte drink whether it be homemade or not. If you are out and about and need some added hydration you can pop one of these products out of your bag and drop it in a glass of water.


For more information on Zym Tablets you can visit www.gozym.com. The product is really affordable and even more importantly; convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment