Monday, September 29, 2014

Younique: 3D Fiber Lashes Review

I have been getting invited to all of these online virtual mascara parties on behalf of Younique products. I had some samples sent to me and wanted to try them out. I was curious if this mascara craze is really all its hyped up to be. I anticipated a product that wasn't going to be much of anything except overpriced. Typically all these 'party-type' gimmicks are like that. I was pleasantly surprised however. Younique 3D mascara actually does enhance your lashes and I liked that the product is made with all natural ingredients.

The process if pretty simple. You apply the base mascara transplanting gel to your lashes which is black in color. You then apply the natural fibers, which are made of green tea fibers, to the gel and your lashes magically look longer, fuller and more pronounced. You top the fibers with another coat of the transplanting gel, let it dry and you're good to go. The product stays on all day long and does not easily smudge or come off when you are out and about.



One of my concerns is that the product would look very clumpy and uneven because of the fact that you are actually placing fibers on your lashes. I was wrong with this assumption. You actually do not see any clumps or individual fibers on your lashes. I would be curious to see how long and how well the product stays in good condition. I wonder if your transplanting gel becomes clumpy over time or the fibers clump together in the tube since you are basically double dipping in both of these tubes.

For more information you can visit www.youniqueproducts.com. If you would like to earn free product from Younique you can host a virtual party online and if you have enough people purchase you can get free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment