Monday, September 29, 2014

Feel Cooler Sheets Review

During the summer months sleep doesn’t come easy for me. Either I am too hot with the windows open or too cold with the air conditioning on. It takes a lot of effort to have the house at the perfect temperature for sleeping. I always put away the flannel sheets for winter but my cooler cotton sheets don’t always seem to do the trick either. Feel Cooler makes some high quality sheets that are designed to stay cool, wick away moisture and keep you comfortable. They come in a variety of colors and sizes for different bed sizes.

This product is guaranteed to prevent you from frequently waking up due to being too warm during sleep. You also won’t find yourself drenched in sweat halfway through the night. Your basic set of white Feel Cooler sheets for a queen sized bed costs just under $200. This might be a little expensive for some people but you will find that these sheets wear well and much more importantly, they wear well. I have tried cooling sheets in the past from other brands and I found that they didn’t hold up well in the wash at all. The ones I tried shrunk a bit in even a cold water wash and they developed pilling on them. I didn’t even bother keeping them around for very long. This product from Feel Cooler has held up well so far and is a good investment.



You can also purchase mattress covers from coolingmatress.com. Your average person can use these sheets but they are great for people who have trouble maintaining their proper temperature at night. For instance, my son tends to get very overheated upon falling asleep and it takes him a few hours to cool down. This sheets would prevent me from having to stop into his room a couple of times each night to uncover him and then cover him back up. I’m the same way so these sheets work wonder on an adult bed as well.


For more information you can visit www.feelcooler.com or www.coolingmatress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment