Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tub O' Towels - Review

I may have some slight OCD creeping around when it comes to cleaning. Ok maybe a lot. I like to be organized and I like my house to stay clean. Unfortunately I have a husband who doesn't feel the same way and my 4 year old son isn't on board either. Luckily I came across Tub O' Towels which is a big container of cleaning towels that will clean literally anything.

The durable towels in a Tub O' Towels are larger than your average disinfectant wipe and they are soaked in a solution that will clean up caulk, ink, paint, grease, permanent marker and more. I even found they did wonders for cleaning grass stains off of our sneakers and getting the gunk off the outside of our grill (I told you I'll clean anything). The solution is made up of nine citrus based ingredients as well as lanolin, aloe vera and vitamin E.



I put a tub of these wipes in the garage where my husband works on the cars as well as on his workbench in the basement. Maybe he'll get the idea and use them :) You get 90 wipes in each tub.

You can purchase a Tub O' Towels or a small pack of travel wipes at retailers such as Lowe's, Ace Hardware, True Value and a number of other hardware stores. You can visit www.tubotowels.com for more information or to locate these wipes for your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment