Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Miss Gypsy Jewel - Etsy Shop Review

I can never get enough jewelry! Especially when a piece is inspiring and represents things that I enjoy, I have to have it. The Little Miss Gypsy Jewel shop on Etsy seemed to be made for me and I was immediately drawn to the beaded cord OM bracelets and Buddha cord bracelets. After I received them in the mail I immediately put them on and haven't taken them off since.

What I like about these pieces is that they look very delicate and intricate but they are also very durable. Normally I stray away from beaded pieces because I have a son who's constantly pulling at me and nothing seems to last long. So far so good with the bracelets and I haven't had any issues. They're also really affordable so you can buy a whole bunch for yourself and as gifts.



You can visit www.etsy.com/shop/littlemissgypsyjewel to browse the shop. I can guarantee you won't be able to walk away, especially with just one piece- They're all so colorful and unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment