Monday, May 28, 2012

Fine Art Photogaphy by Julianne Kiley

To me, a house just isn't a home unless you have items throughout it that reflect your personallity and the things that you love and enjoy. When I add a piece of art to a room in my house I like it to be unique. Your standard vase of flowers just doesn't do it for me. Fine Art Photography by Julianne Kiley on Etsy.com is a great shop that provides you with a ton of options for decorating your home and adding a little flare to a room. I came across the shop when looking for some prints that would help personalize my soon to be yoga space in my downstairs living room. I immediately loved the style, how sharp and how colorful they are.



What I like about this shop is the amazing variety of prints that are available. Somehow Julianne Kiley can take a photo of cauliflower and make it beautiful. A photo of handpainted ceramic mugs or vintage seltzer bottles are also perfect for a kitchen or dining room. The amount of unique photographed items available in this shop are great and their vivid colors and clarity make these some of the best prints I've seen.


You can visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/Boo25 for more information or to shop for your own artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment