Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sassy Yoga - Etsy Shop Review

Sassy Yoga's Etsy Shop has a great variety of handmade bags that you can use for carrying your yoga mat to and from class. For awhile I was using this yoga bag made of recycled materials and it just wasn't cutting it. I didn't like it because it was really bulky, it stuck out and it just wasn't durable. After receiving two yoga bags from Sassy Yoga I was thrilled. One is housing my Jade yoga mat in my van for class and the other I use at home to keep my other mat out of the way.



These mats are so well made they're well worth the money you're going to spend on them. Some different styles are available including knitted and crocheted bags with different styles of handles as well. A variety of colors are available and I found mine were roomy enough that I could fit my yoga block and straps in there as well. Within the first day of using this bag I got asked by someone in my yoga class if I made it. I of course admitted no I didn't, there's nothing that crafty about me to pull that off, but I passed along the info for the shop and raved about the bag.

You can visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/sassyyoga for more information on these bags or to purchase one for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment