Saturday, May 5, 2012

Merkaba Warrior - Review




I never label myself as someone who practices yoga. I LIVE yoga. I'm not someone who does yoga as a form of working out, that's what my gym membership is for. I find the focus and meditative properties that yoga brings to be life changing. It not only helps stretch the body and strengthen the core but it's helps the mind and to me yoga is spiritual. There's a definite difference between my mood when I go to yoga class every week and when I have to miss it because of everyday life getting in the way. After having two surgeries in two years, it was a way to bring clarity and understanding back into my life and get rid of post surgical depression that creeps up. Because of this life changing practice they call yoga, I appreciate any opportunity to show off my passion and appreciation for this practice. When I came across the Merkaba Warrior Shop on Etsy.com I feel in love with the products!



With items coming from York, England, this high energy jewelry uses all natural materials to create spiritually inspired designs that focus on the personal growth and impowerment of the person wearing the jewels. A pre-determined pattern of stones, symbols and sacred woods have energetic properties that correspond with certain Chakras. Ivan, the creator, comes up with his ideas based on the yoga lifestyle to help support personal yoga growth and meditiations.

The style of the jewelry at the Merkaba Warrior Shop comes from the look of prayer beads, mala beads, amulets and symbold from many different cultures. The pieces are very simple yet look very intricate and interesting. I have the Aqua Terra Jasper & Freshwater Pearl bracelt and love it.



The browse the huge selection of jewelery available you can visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/MerkabaWarrior?ref=seller_info. Pieces are all very reasonably priced, hovering below $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment