Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Metropolitan Bakery - Review

I adore granola and eat it regularly as a snack, on my oatmeal, etc. Ok so I'm obsessed with granola I admit it. I've tried every kind that my local grocery stores carry and I have my favorites. I recently tried Metropolitan Bakery's granola and it's definately heading to the top of my list. A number of flavors made with oats, dried fruit, nuts and seeds along with maple syrup and spices makes this a pantry must have!



I've tried making my own granola which never seems to come out right despite the recipe I use or how much attention I pay to making it. I've given up and succumb to buying numerous bags each week. Some of the good ones can get pretty high up in price but Metropolitan Bakery's products are fairly priced.

Metropolitan Bakery was founded in 1993 and prides themselves on the art of old world baking. Aside from their granola flavors they sell cookies, cakes, breads and even liquor infused popcorn (Perfect for upcoming father's day gifts!). You can visit www.metropolitanbakery.com for more information or to find out how to order your very own addicitive granola!

No comments:

Post a Comment