Monday, March 2, 2015

Hard ♥ Candy - Eyeshadow Product Review

Make up is so fun to play around with. I of course have my basics that I use almost daily and love (Foundation, liquid makeup, blush, etc.) but then its nice to have some fun eye shadows to experiment with or match to your outfit of the day. I recently got to try out some awesome shadow collections for Hard Candy. Their new Unique & Intense Eye Shadow Collection is named appropriately. You get an array of neutral and bold shades all in one compact.

I got to try out the Guilty Pleasure set as well as the Birthday Suit set. Guilty Pleasure has some sparkle to it so its nice for evenings out and such. I like Birthday Suit for everyday use. Each eye shadow collection comes with fashion forward colors inside of a fabric mirror compact. Each set has shades of matte, shimmer, glitter and metallic.



You can find these new Hard Candy eye shadow sets exclusively at Walmart. Each set retails at just $6.00 which is a steal if you consider what you're getting. Ten shades of eye color at this price is unheard of.

I found that the shadows stayed in place nicely and didn't wear off as the day progressed. This was true for even the really dark shades which often smudge or wear off.

More information can be found at www.hardcandy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment