Monday, March 2, 2015

Eylure - Eyelash Product Review

I have to admit before I received these products to sample I had never used fake eyelashes before. I guess I just never really had the need as I have pretty thick lashes. I was excited to try them out though because I know false lashes are really big right now and I am always eager to try the latest and greatest products! So on went a set of Eylure lashes and I instantly fell in love with them!

Eylure is a well respected brand that has worked with all kinds of stars from Elizabeth Taylor to Kay Perry. A wide range of lashes are available from Eylure so don't think you have to stick with a really thick, fake looking set. There are short sets, thinner sets or you can go for big, bold eyelashes. There's a product for everyone's preference.



The longest and fullest lashes that are available from Eylure are the Dramatic lashes set. This is a texturized look that is very bold. You can go with the Naturals lashes for a more basic, everyday look.

Each set of lashes is reusable and they come with their own adhesive. A starter kit comes with an extra set of lashes to practice with and two full packs of glue. An applicator and a full pair of lashes also come in each package.

Each set of Eylure lashes retails from $4.99 to $6.99 and you can find these products at Target, Kohls and Ulta Beauty.

For more information you can visit www.eylure.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment