Monday, March 16, 2015

Momentum: Workout Friendly Motivational Jewelry Product Review

My schedule is usually pretty active between taking care of our almost seven year old son, blogging, running my own freelance business, working out, running errands, taking care of the home....pfwhew! Now I know why I'm so tired all the time! Anyway, when I know I'm going to have a very active day that includes getting a workout in I always get dressed in the morning in some sort of workout gear. Not only is it comfortable but it prevents me from having to change when its time to hop on the treadmill. What I don't like though is that it is pretty hard to accessorize a workout outfit. I don't like to put on my nice jewelry but would love to have something else on these days. I recently was contacted by Momentum which is a line of workout inspired jewelry items that are not only cute but they are also inspirational. 



I received a black cord bracelet with the words Live Fearlessly on a silver disk attached to the cord. The cord itself wraps around my wrist probably about six times. The material of the cord is super soft and it doesn't squeeze, slip or chafe. I love it because it looks cute but its highly functional if you're going to be getting a workout in or heading to a yoga class. 

You can find more information on Momentum jewelry by visiting www.designsthatmoveyou.com. All of the products are really affordably priced and you can find a number of different sayings that motivate you during your workouts but also your daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment