Monday, March 23, 2015

APAVIATA - Water Bottle Product Review

The majority of the water bottles in our house are either stainless steel or glass. Many people probably wonder how we manage to carry glass bottles around. Luckily there are a number of fantastic products on the market that allow you to carry your water around in glass in a very safe manner. One of the latest bottles I have tried out is by Apaviata. And I must say, this is probably one of the cutest and safest glass bottles I have toted around.



I like glass because there is no real concern of chemicals leeching into our water that we are drinking. Sure they have taken BPA off the market but the replacement for BPA is showing to have similar effects as its original counterpart. To be safe we stick we healthier bottles. I tend to keep stainless around for my son because there is no worry of breakage but for me I like the taste out of a glass bottle. Apaviata is nice because your bottle comes with this cute little fabric sleeve that you easily slip onto your bottle. I received the gray color to try out and it reminds me almost of a sweatshirt. I really think its adorable. It also has a carrying strap and clip on it. You can purchase a number of different colors though. The cap is nice and tight as well.

The mouth of the bottle is nice and wide so if you want to get healthy and throw some fruit in there you can do that as well. The sleeve can be removed so you can wash the bottle when needed.

For more information you can visit www.apaviata.com.

To purchase the bottle I currently have and love (I've been using it every day since I received it) you can shop Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment