Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sock It To Me - Product Review

I love fun and funky socks. I don't know why, but I do and I have a huge dresser drawer full of them. I came across the Sock It To Me website and was thrilled to find out they were going to be sending me a couple of pairs of socks to try out from their collection. I received the Knee High Funky: Let Them Eat Cupcakes socks as well as the Women's Crew: Space Catdet. Now let me tell you, the inner geek comes out of me when I see something cat related. I am a cat lady at heart (I only have three!) and I love a fun tshirt with cats on it or a fun pair of socks. I was thrilled with these selections.

I found that Sock It To Me's products are very well made. Whereas, you normally might grab a fun pair of socks and find they are thin and ill-fitted, these socks are thick, stretchy, and are really comfortable. On average, a pair of crew socks is going to cost just under $12. I think this is a really fair price considering the quality.



You will have a blast scrolling through all the fun items on the Sock It To Me website. You can shop around as well as find out more about their products by visiting www.sockittome.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment