Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Eco 4-in-1 Bag Set - Product Review

This week marked the end of summer vacation in our household and boy was that a bummer. Not only did that mean that my son had to head to second grade, but I had to say goodbye to the lazy days of summer and start back with my freelancing work and blogging. Gone is our afternoons of playing Legos and heading to the library to stock up on books and movies. Also gone is my little helper who would accompany me to the grocery store each week and help me carry our bags in the house. The plastic bags at the store can be very thin and flimsy. Ours always rip and have holes in them at the end of unpacking. Not to mention, all those plastic bags can create quite a bit of waste, even if we reuse them. I received a sample of the My Eco 4-in-1 bag set to try. This is a set of reusable grocery bags that all fit into one bag that you can easily take shopping with you.

What I like the most about the My Eco set is that the bags are much more durable than you would find with the reusable bags you buy in the grocery store. Each bag is designed according to the groceries that fit into it. For example, the bag that holds your cold and frozen items is insulated. This is great since our favorite grocery store (Wegmans) is at least fifteen minutes away, and in the middle of a heat wave, it can be tough to keep some of our groceries cold on the way home.



These bags are over sized and come with extra wide handles so they are easy to carry. While my little shopping buddy might be at school working on his math and reading skills, I can balance another one of my household duties simply with the My Eco 4-in-1 bag set.

For more information you can visit www.getmyeco.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment