Monday, September 28, 2015

Emmy's Organics - Product Review

Ok I admit it, I love food. Well, if you know me at all, you already knew this. I'm always looking to try a new restaurant, try a new food; you name it I'll try it! For the days that I can't get out to eat, I like to keep our pantry stocked with all kinds of tasty snacks. I like nothing more than when my husband opens the pantry and says: "OooooOOO! we have lots of snacks in here!" I do like to keep it healthy though, so you are not going to see bag after bag of potato chips in there. I came across Emmy's Organics and I really wanted to try the macaroons that they sell. They look delicious, they are gluten free and they are oh so natural.

We were lucky enough to receive a box of samples from Emmy's Organics, filled with one of each of their varieties of macaroons. My mouth immediately started watering. I made sure we had a healthy lunch first (responsible mom alert!) and then I grabbed a bag of the Lemon Ginger Macaroons that we could all try. They are absolutely amazing. They aren't too sweet and they aren't too rich, but the serving size is right on point. One macaroon is perfect. I love the raw ingredients of the cookie and none of the flavors are overwhelming. There is just enough coconut, just enough of the lemon flavoring and just enough ginger. This is the perfect treat!



There are a number of other flavors of macaroons available from Emmy's Organics. Such as Dark Cacao, Chai Spice, Chocolate Chip, Choco Orange and much more. The Lemon Ginger is by far my favorite though!

Locally, we can buy Emmy's Organics products at Wegmans but you can find out more about the products and shop online by visiting www.emmysorganics.com. There are also some other products available through Emmy's Organics including a healthy Super Cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment