Friday, August 3, 2012

Addriya - Yoga Review

My son is 4 years old and he's very interested in anything and everything he can get his hands on. When mommy says she's going to yoga every Sunday he wants to know exactly what that is beyond the fact that he gets to hang out with daddy and do fun things like watch cartoons until I come home. I recently received a set of yoga cards for kids from Addriya and was surprised when my son opened them up and was very interested in what was going on with the pictures. Each card has a different yoga pose on it and they have easier and more kid-friendly names on them. My son was very interested in the colorful cards and wanted me to work with him so he could try out the poses.



ABC Yoga Cards For Kids are a great product for little yogis in training. Kids truly are born with an amazing sense of flexibility. It's only as we get older that we lose that flexibility when it's not being utilized. Learning yoga at a young age actually helps lead a happy and healthy life. I was very impressed to see how good my son was at doing a number of the poses and he insists we take a Mommy and Me yoga class this fall. A proud moment for this mama and yogi :)

You can visit www.addriya.com for more information or to purchase one of their kid's yoga products.

No comments:

Post a Comment