Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Be Present- Yoga Clothing Review

I don't know what it is about yoga clothing but it's so darn comfortable. I don't care if there's no yoga class that day there's nothing better than throwing on a pair of yoga pants and a comfy t-shirt. Oh heck, who cares if you've never done yoga a day in your life. Who really needs to know!? Throw on some yoga gear and wear it well.

I'm always on the lookout for some great yoga clothing. I practice yoga regularly and have made it a big part of my life but hey, the clothing is so comfortable you can't beat it even if all I'm doing is running to the grocery store or running some other random errands. Be Present yoga clothing makes some really great pieces that are comfy, cute and also have purpose if you're a fellow yogi.

This is their newest release, the Vote shirt featuring the Om logo. Om being a very common sound or vibration that is used for meditative purposes either with or without yoga.



Sizes run a little big I found so you might want to keep that in mind. A t-shirt, including their newest Vote style will run you about $30 or so. The fabric is pretty comfortable and lightweight. Men's and women's styles are available on www.bepresent.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment