Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2trUe- Etsy Shop Review

I love to support people who have created their own profession for themselves and are inspired to do what they love. That's why I think Etsy is a great site. Some of the shops on there can provide you with really great products that are not only handmade but so unique that they'll be better than anything you can find in retail stores. 2trUe is run by Maggie K and the shop features handmade headbands that are so much better than ones you will find anywhere else.



Maggie has been a crafter and an entrepreneur since childhood and her Etsy shop has developed into a lucrative venture that comes straight from her roots of running a little lemonade stand. The headbands are made from a really nice fabric and comes in a variety of colors. I like the product because it fits much better than the cheaper bands I've purchased from say, Walmart or Target. The underside of the band is elastic with a thin band that holds the top of the band snug in place. I always find myself adjusting my headband at the gym or in yoga numerous times because it slides back on my head constantly. I didn't have this problem with Maggie's band.

You can visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/2trUe/about/ for more information or to shop around for your very own headband. Bands are $10 which is quite affordable for a product that you'll find yourself using a lot. It's great for working out or even just laying around on the weekend on days when you don't feel like doing your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment