Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kusmi Teas - Review

One of my absolute favorite things to do in the evening after my son goes to bed and I've cleaned up the effects of the tornado (my husband and my son) that blew through my house that day is to make myself a cup of tea and relax for at least ten minutes while doing absolutely nothing. In the perfect silence of the house I can hear the buzz of silence around me and I can FINALLY unwind. I'm always on the lookout for a great new tea that I can add to my collection. I have my basics in my pantry which always include ginger, chamomile and peppermint but I love to experiment with a new flavor. Kusmi Teas makes  great line of teas that are basic enough for a daily cup but fancy enough that you can gift them to people you love or feel like you're treating yourself to something indulgent!



Some of Kusmi's flavors include a detox blend with green tea and lemongrass, a chocolate and orange blend, frosted strawberry, rose green tea and a nice lengthy list of decaf flavors (I unfortunately can't have caffeine and am often disappointed with the lack of tasty decaf flavors). Prices vary depending on whether you want standard tea bags or loose leaves. A box of twenty bags will set you back just under $13. Not too shabby for high end, unique flavors.

You can look at Kusmi's menu of teas by visiting www.us.kusmitea.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment