Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tommee Tippee Cups Can Tip, But The Mess Won't Come Out

I received a set of Tommee Tippee truly spill proof cups in the mail and decided to try them out because I had never been able to find a cup for my son that truly stood up to what it claimed it would do. We must have tried every brand of sippy cup. Most of them claimed to be spill proof, others came with caps for the lids, covers and plenty of other gadgets. Unfortuntely none of them worked well enough that I ever bought them again.

Tommee Tippee's Explora line of sippy cups are considered stage two cups for children nine months and up. They are BPA free and come with a hygeine cap which basically fits over the spout of the cup. I liked this feature because the cap is attached to the cup and I always throw my son's cup in my purse when we're heading out. I've never liked the cups or bottles that don't have a lid to them because I worried about them getting dirty or germy.
The soft-flex spout protects children's gums and it makes the cup comfortable to drink out of . I noticed a number of sippy cups these days have extremely hard spouts to them and when my son was learning to drink out of a sippy cup, it was sometimes hard for him to get used to that hard piece when he had been drinking out of a soft bottle nipple for a full year.
The leak proof portion of this cup is because of a valve system that is like no other on the market. It allows for liquid to only pass through and out if it is being used. It's sensitivity level makes it perfect for a small drinker to get their juice or milk, but allows for them to throw their cup down and not make a mess. This is my favorite part.
You can visit www.tommeetippee.com for more information on the Explora line of products. Tommee Tippee also sells bottles, pacifiers, chewthers and breastfeeding products.

No comments:

Post a Comment