Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rocking Out With iLuv Creative Technology

iLuv Creative Technology is the supplier for all things Apple and smartphone. Their award winning products are a favorite of tech-fans all over the world and they have been featured everywhere from CNN to Modern Bride. All of their products are designed and discussed at their headquarters in New York City and are available through a set of distributors world wide.

I frequent the gym a number of times per week and when I do I have to have my MP3 player with me or the workout just doesn't seem quite right. There's something about the music that is my driving force to 'get it done and go home' and when I have gone through my third or fourth pair of basic earphones and they still seem to short out or get tangled into a knotted mess, I get a little aggravated. Luckily, iLuv makes a line of earphones (And headphones) that are tangle free and the sound is great.

You don't need to have an Apple product in order to use these earphones. I have a very basic MP3 player that gets the job done but I wasn't a fan of the phones that came with the unit. After trying out the iLuvs, it was like I had a new MP3 player again! There are a ton of different colors and designs avalable with a bunch of different features depending on the model of player you're going to use them with.

You can visit www.i-luv.com for more information on how you can upgrade your current earphones to a higher-end model that will bring you excellent sound and style all in one package.

No comments:

Post a Comment