Thursday, August 4, 2011

i am BEYOND: The Evolution of Beyond Yoga

i am BEYOND is a line of fashion that is practical for any person who lives an active lifestyle. You can find clothes for yoga class, working out, staying home with your kids or heading to the beach. They've also just released a line of clothing for men and are really taking their fashion line to the next level.

I received a beach coverup from i am BEYOND and I really liked to product right away. What I was happiest about was that it looked nothing like the traditional beach coverups you find in the stores, it looked like an actual shirt that would look cute with a pair of leggings and sandals. Nonetheless, I'll wear it to the beach because that's what it was made for. The coverup is made of a cotton / silk blend and washes perfectly. It didn't shrink one bit, and it even held up fine in the dryer. This specific coverup comes in black or white and retails for about $84.
i am BEYOND also has a line of loungewear that I love. Being a stay at home mom who works from home, I'll admit that I basically live in loungewear. I like calling it loungewear because it makes me feel like I accomplished something by changing out of pajamas in the morning. i am BEYOND deserves it's own title when it comes to loungewear because a number of these pieces are acceptable and comfortable for running errands, cleaning the house, working from home, playing with the kids, hitting up the gym and even sleeping in. There are basic tanks, tees, pants and pullovers that are all really great, really comfortable pieces.
For more information on i am BEYOND, you can visit their website at www.iambeyond.com. You can shop their men's presale until Monday, August 8th and orders will ship on October 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a ton for sharing this detailed post on the evolution of beyond yoga. It was so interesting. I have been wearing this brand for a long time for my work out sessions and must tell you that the experience has been great. They keep experimenting with the designs so people like that even more!

    ReplyDelete