Wednesday, November 21, 2012

J.K. Adams Company- Cutting Board Review

I like to keep a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables in the house and munch on them as well as cook with them on a daily basis. Because of this I have a number of cutting boards that I rotate in my kitchen so I don't mark up the counters or any of my dishes. I have a trusty plastic one that I use for meat (Don't want any of that cross-contamination!) but I like to have a variety of wooden ones as well for the fruits and veggies. J.K. Adams Company makes some really high end cutting boards that are made right in the U.S.A. They are great to have for yourself or to gift to your loved ones who adore cooking this holiday season.

J.K. Adams Company makes a variety of products including cutting boards, wine racks and knife racks. Their products are heavy duty, made from high quality wood. I tried out one of their new fruit shaped cutting boards (The Pear) and it's great. It's nice and hard so I haven't left many marks in it since using it. My only complaint with this one was that where two pieces of wood came together near the thinner stem of the board, it ended up splitting a bit and a little chunk came off. This happened a few times after washing it but luckily it cracked gracefully and you really can't see where the part came off. Other than that it's a nice small board that I can stow away in my cupboard when it's not in use.



I also tried out a much larger rectangular board. This one was really durable, heavy and was good for a number of different cooking jobs. This is a good purchase for someone who wants to keep their cutting board out on the counter or wants a board that doubles as a work area to protect their counter. I found it's a little too big for me to store anywhere but out in the open but I do have a smaller kitchen.

You can visit https://www.jkadams.com/index.php for more information on J.K. Adams Company's products or to purchase a product for yourself or one of your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment