Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dr Bronner's - Review

I like to keep things simple so when it comes to products I like items that can be used for a number of different purposes. Dr Bronner's All-One products are just that. You can use them as a body wash, shampoo, laundry detergent, dish soap and much more. Their products are all USDA Organic and Fair Trade.

At one point Dr Bronner's was known solely for their soap products. Now they have opened up their brand to a number of different products including some hair care products such as their Lavender Hair Conditioning Creme. All their scents come from natural essential oils and smell amazing.

I love the basic Dr Bronner's soaps. I've tried a number of the scents for myself and love that one big bottle can replace shampoo, conditioner, soap, shaving gel and more. I have purchased the unscented version in the past when my son was a baby. The soap is very gentle and didn't aggravate his skin at all. It works well for oily skin and hair but it also won't dry you out. It's a very balancing soap that works better than a lot of the other chemical-based products I've tried.

You can visit www.drbronner.com for more information. Dr Bronner's products can be found online as well as in many grocery stores and health food stores across the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment