Friday, November 30, 2012

Elle Nail Lacquer - Review

I love to match my nail polish to my outfit or to the season. There are so many great colors out there and I love to pick up a new shade whenever I'm at the store wandering. The only thing I don't like is that a number of the polishes I have purchased don't last long at all. I don't expect them to last forever since it seems that I'm always washing my hands, cooking, cleaning, etc. but I really don't like the ones that barely make it to the end of the day before the tips are already starting to wear off. Elle Nail Lacquer is a great line of polishes that  last for quite a few days and look great.



Elle Nail Lacquers come in 28 different shades that are not only classic but also trendy. The best part is that they are free of DBP, toluene and formaldehyde. Each bottle retails for about $10 which is a little pricy but you'll use less polish trying to patch up chips and repair your nails after a few days.

Elle suggests that you apply a clear coat before applying the polish in two coats. You can also finish with another clear coat. I usually only do two coats of polish and it works great. I also like how quickly it dries.

You can check out Elle Nail Lacquer at Kohl's and kohls.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment