Tuesday, November 3, 2015

2015 Holiday Gift Giving Guide - Petlinks Product Review

I am a huge animal lover. Huge doesn't even describe it. I adore animals. In our home we currently have three rescue cats as well as a rescue guinea pig. We treat our pets like our family and this means we always have a variety of really great pet products in our home. I have done reviews in the past for many pet product companies and I was happy to hear that I would be receiving a sample from Petlinks Products.

I received a Purrr Heaven Memory Foam Pet Bed in the mail for my kitties to share. This is one of the nicest pet beds I have seen. It has really high walls and it is so soft and cushioned. My kitties are getting up their in age so I would like to think they prefer a nice, soft surface to sleep on. The Purrr Heaven Memory Foam Pet Bed is made with MemoryMix fill which is composed of leftover foam bits during the foam construction process. This is a really eco-friendly option as this keeps those leftovers from heading to the landfill.

The fabric on the outside of the bed is super soft and the inside is plush. Of course, my boys all sat next to the bed for about two hours before one of them finally decided to try it out. Day two, and the boys are fighting over it. When one gets out to go eat, another hops in. At one time two wedged themselves into it, which actually wasn't too bad. It's a really deep bed and can actually fit a couple of grown cats, or a few kittens.



This is a great item to put on your Christmas list this year. You shouldn't forget your fur babies this holiday season.

For more information you can visit www.petlinkssytem.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment