Tuesday, November 10, 2015

2015 Holiday Gift Giving Guide - Neuhaus Chocolates - Product Review




Ahhhh, who doesn't love chocolate? I know that I do and there is nothing better than being able to enjoy a really wonderful, high quality chocolate as a treat. Heck, I have been stealing some of my son's Halloween candy lately, so to eat a delectable truffle or nut cluster is divine. I recently received one of the Christmas boxes of Neuhaus chocolates to try. I am delighted to conduct this review, as I think a beautifully wrapped, tasty box of chocolates is a great holiday gift for so many people.

Contents
I received a one pound ballotin of chocolates which contains approximately 34 pieces of chocolate. Pralines, truffles, clusters and more are included. They are absolutely delicious. This product is so much better than anything you have ever tasted including Godiva and Lindt.

Packaging
The product I received was Christmas themed, so the beautiful box of chocolates is perfectly wrapped in Christmas paper with a bow and neuhaus card on the front. When shipped to your home, the box of chocolates is padded, boxed and shipped with directions to keep it cool.

Pricing
You get what you pay for when it comes to chocolate, in my opinion. The one pound ballotin I received retails at about $63. You can get an eight piece, 1/4 pound box for $16. There are other sets that are available as well, at different prices.

Gifts
If you are looking to buy an expensive, high quality gift for coworkers, bosses, friends and family this holiday season, look no further than Neuhaus chocolates. Not only are they delicious but the entire process of opening up the beautiful box, smelling the sweet treats inside and picking your first choice is a wonderful gift.

For more information you can visit http://www.neuhauschocolate.com/christmas-chocolates/chocolates-category-en.htm.





No comments:

Post a Comment