Thursday, May 28, 2015

SinfulColors Summer 2015 - Product Review

New summer releases from SinfulColors! This is my favorite time of year to paint my toes and put on some cute flip flops or sandals. Thanks to SinfulColors' new Summer 2015 collection, I have plenty of new shades to try out. Twenty-nine colors are included in total, to reflect the vibrant and eclectic chaos from all around the world. 

There are cream shades as well as neon appliques that create a whole new manicure experience. I love the vibrant reds, oranges, purples and cool blues. You can use these alone or with the new appliques and foil tip products. 



Each polish is available for $1.99 and can be purchased at Rite Aid, Walgreens and other mass retailers starting in the summer of 2015. 

I personally love the look of the appliques- the colors were awesome and were definitely a treat for almost-summer!

More information can be found at www.sinfulcolors.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment