Friday, May 15, 2015

Manna Organics - Product Review

If you read my blog regularly you know that I went gluten free a couple of years ago. And, with great results! I totally notice the difference now regarding how I feel and when I happen to slip up and eat something with gluten....I feel terrible afterwards. So I'm always on the lookout for great gluten free products because well, not all of them are created equal. Manna Organics sent me a few of their products to try out. They have a variety of gluten free products available as well as regular, sprouted breads that you can try. They are all delicious!

I received two gluten free breads to try and my husband and son got to try some of the regular sprouted breads like the carrot bread- they were a hit! I like their gluten free breads a lot. They are great fresh when you receive them but they are also really convenient to freeze and pop a slice in the toaster when needed. They make good sandwiches and you can use them for breakfast, lunch or dinner.



Rest assured that your family will enjoy natural, sprouted, organic food when you indulge in Manna Organics. Products are typically under $5 each which is really affordable for a sprouted product of this kind. Keep things simple with plain loaves or you can opt for added healthy ingredients like flax.


For more information on Manna Organics you can visit www.mannaorganicbakery.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment