Thursday, February 19, 2015

Citra Solv-Product Review

I love a clean home. I like when my house is sanitized, organized, healthy and smells good. I don't, however, like to use chemical based cleaning products in the home. I stopped using them about 7 years ago or so when my son was born and I was curious and concerned about the smell of the products we were using in our bathroom and kitchen and such. Since then I have found so many great cleaning products that are natural and safe to use all over the home. Citra Solv is a brand that has a ton of great cleaning products that are safe to use all over the home. The only thing you will smell is the safe smell of citrus, essential oils, etc.



I got to try out the Citra Solv Concentrate Valencia Orange cleaner. This product can be diluted in a spray bottle or used how you wish. I like this because I have a spray bottle I keep handy as an all purpose cleaner. I will often make my own concoction with vinegar, essential oils and such but this is going to be a great product to keep on hand to make a cleaner with and it will likely last a long time since just a few drops does the trick.

The Home Solv Natural Dish Soap in Lavender Bergamot smells amazing! I love this combination and I have been using it in the kitchen for a few days now. It leaves everything smelling great and everything is sparkly clean. Not to mention it works really well on baked on messes.

The Home Solv Free and Clear Natural Laundry Detergent takes messes and stains out of clothes and I like that it is free of dyes and perfumes because this is the type of product I typically use in our home to wash our clothes. I often make our own detergent but this one will be much more convenient and it is very effective even on those little boy stains that seem to creep up on all my son's clothing items!

You can find more information on the Citra Solv website: www.citrasolv.com. These products can also be found in a number of retail stores and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment