Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Holiday Gift Giving Guide 2014: Sinful Colors

There is no better accessory than a fantastic manicure and pedicure. With the holidays quickly approaching, now is a good time to hit the spa to get your nails done to coordinate with all of your holiday outfits. If you can't make it to a professional the next best thing to do is paint your own fingers and toes with a great holiday hue. Sinful Colors came out with some really festive colors that work for the holidays but they also work year round.

I got four different shades from Sinful Colors to try out and I love them. For Thanksgiving I will be sporting Gold Medal as a base coat with Twilight Twinkles as a top coat. For Christmas I cannot wait to try Pine Away as a base coat and Galax-Sea as the top sparkle coat.



I don't like to get too holiday themed with my nails so you won't find me sporting intricate Santa Clause nails but I like that these shades from Sinful Colors are fancy enough to be holiday related but I can still use the colors alone or together throughout the year.

Each polish is available for about $1.99 and they are exclusively being offered at Walgreens locations. You can visit www.sinfulcolors.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment