Friday, November 14, 2014

2014 Holiday Gift Giving Guide: My School Years Book

If there is one thing I like to do it is stay organized. I feel like the only way to survive all of my duties each day is to keep everything in order and make sure everything has its place. That way, when I have something in my hand that item has somewhere to go right away and it is not going to just sit on a table somewhere causing a mess. I like to hang on to all of my son's artwork, his awards, certificates and some of his tests he's scored well on. Previously all of these items were thrown into a box in the front hall closet where they were saved. I received this My School Years Book and I was thrilled that there was a better way to organize some of these items and keep them safe.

The My School Years Book is quite large and it is divided into grade levels starting with Pre-K and ending with 12th grade. Each page has a pocket folder to save items and there are spots for each grade level that let you fill out the school name that year, your child's teacher, his or her friends, activities, favorite things, etc. It's a nice remembrance of each school year.



The book is really simple to use. It took me about ten minutes to take what I had saved up and organize it into the book. I filled out the items on each page and I look forward to updating the book each year as our child grows.

You can find the My School Years Book at Identity Direct. This is a great Christmas gift idea for any parents and it is really affordable; under $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment