Monday, October 27, 2014

Holiday Gift Giving Guide 2014: Photoweavers



I like coming up with very personal gifts for the holidays that really focus on a person’s  personality and what they like. To me, gifting items that are personalized with photos or names are ideal and I always try to find the latest and greatest items to do this with. Photoweavers makes exceptional quality blankets that you can personalize with a photo of your choice.

What I like about these products is that they are not just plain blankets that were embroidered with some sort of text. They also are not the plain fleece blankets you can order everywhere that feature a photo. The picture you choose is actually woven into the blanket. The blanket itself if a really heavy, high quality blanket. This item is great to display or you can use it as well. I have one with a picture of my husband and I on the beach with a nice quote on the bottom of it and it sits at the foot of our bed at all times. It’s so much more personal than just the printed and framed photos we have on our walls.



The great thing about Photoweavers is that their products not only allow you to choose a photo for them but you can also add text, a border, clip art, etc. You can really design this blanket how you want it to be. Also you can purchase other items from Photoweavers such as pillows. The price for a 71” x 53” throw blanket is $128. You can add on whatever you want to and you won’t pay extra for every little addition you make. I recently had a photobook made online and I was shocked at the checkout because every little item I added on cost another $4 or so.


You’ll be amazed at how simple the process is for creating a Photoweavers blanket and the turnaround time is really fast. I would order early though because we all know how crazy shipping times can get closer to the holidays. For more information you can visit www.photoweavers.com. I promise you this blanket is an item your loved one will cherish for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment