Thursday, December 20, 2012

Stash Tea- Review

Here's a huge problem I have with purchasing tea: Nobody makes basic herbal teas that don't contain all sorts of wacky ingredients in them. I like trying new things don't get me wrong but I sometimes want to drink something that simply tastes nice and doesn't put me to sleep or charge me up. Stash makes such a fantastic line of teas that they are by far my new go-to tea brand.

I usually keep a few tea on hand for medicinal purposes and then I have others that I just like the flavor of that are nice to sip on throughout the day. Stash has flavors that fit the bill for both of these categories. You can get a simple Lemon Ginger tea from Stash that will help you with indigestion and Peppermint will do the same. If you're looking for a great daytime or entertaining tea you can turn to Pomegranate Raspberry, Moroccan Mint or Fusion Green and White Tea blend.



Don't forget about holiday flavors that are great really for the entire winter season. Holiday Chai, Christmas Morning Black Tea and Decaf Pumpkin Spice are all great for any morning, afternoon or evening and are definate crowd pleasers.

Prices on Stash tea is really affordable considering some of the high end teas can be close to ten dollars per box. The entire holiday collection on Stash's website is $19.95 and a single box of tea runs around $2.50 for ten bags. What I also love about Stash is that if you have a favorite flavor you drink frequently you can purchase that flavor in large quantities for a discounted price.

For more information you can visit www.stashtea.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment