Sunday, December 9, 2012

JonMerritt - Etsy Review

Something I was fortunate enough to do during the second half of this past year was to organize my own space in my own home in order for me to practice yoga without having to work classes into my already pretty busy schedule. I of course scoured the internet (And Pinterest of course!) to get some ideas and I knew that I wanted something very simple that would inspire me and reflect my beliefs and what motivates me during my yoga practice and everyday life. I came across JonMerritt's Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/JonMerritt and was very intrigued by his handmade signs that show different Sanskrit mantras.

Upon receiving a mixed media Om symbol I was in love! Jon's products are quite unique but the style really fits the look of what you would want your yoga space to be or your place of meditation.

This specific piece of art was created with

Acrylic Paint
Acrylic sealer
Banana Taupe paper
Lokta brown paper
Banana Mash paper
Light papyrus



There are different styles available and really a mantra or look for anyone who is shopping around for something to inspire and reflect. This specific piece retails for $45.

No comments:

Post a Comment