Saturday, December 3, 2011

B.Witching Bath Company For Your Entire Home

I love products. It's always been my weakness and I always love natural-smelling soaps, lotions, scrubs and more. I've never been one for chemical-packed items that make me wonder if ingredients I can't pronounce are safe for us so I was happy to be in touch with the B.Witching Bath Co. Their beauty secrets are currently serving customers all over the world.

B. Witching Bath Company's products include ingredients that lightly scent your body and your home such as therapeutic botanicals, essential oils along with minimal preservatives. My absolute favorite is their Kitchen and Garden soaps. Since I'm a stay at home mom who works from home, it seems I'm always doing dishes. I've stuck with organic or natural-based soaps since my son was born because I felt it was safer to wash his bottles with those products instead of harsh chemical soaps. The problem is that most of the soaps I've used have no scent or a strong citrus smell which a person can get quite tired of. With soaps like Rosemary and Herb, Mango Chutney, Heirloom Tomato and Bordeaux, my kitchen now smells wonderful all time! I love that tea tree oil is included as a natural antibacterial.
B.Witching Bath Company's products aren't mass produced with little attention. Most products require over 35 steps to create and certain products are only made during certain times of the year because of the availability of ingredients.
Products are never tested on animals and you can trust these products are safe for your whole family. I wash sippy cups, pet bowls, dishes, pots and pans in the soaps and love them! You can also find bath, face and men's products at www.bwitchingbathco.com. Prices are very reasonable and they are a great addition to any home. They are also great gift options.

No comments:

Post a Comment