Saturday, December 3, 2011

Organic Products From Their Family To Yours: Nature's Baby Organics


Nature's Baby Organics makes products that are safe for the whole family. Ingredients are natural, organic and are extremely effective. In the winter time my son's skin gets quite dry and sometimes small patches of eczema can flare up if I don't keep his skin slathered in lotion. The problem is that I hadn't found a lotion that kept his skin juicy long enough to keep dry skin away for the whole day. I was re-applying lotion two to three times a day. Nature's Baby Organics Soothing Stick works really great and I'm glad I received this. It comes like a big oversized chapstick tube and you can apply it liberally to any area of the skin that needs protection such as the cheeks, arms or legs. It's scentless and has ingredients such as chamomile, shea butter and olive oil. It doesn't get much more natural than this.
I've always been incredibly cautious with my son's skin. While I occassionally like to slather on some regular store-brand lotion, I pay more attention to what is going onto my son's delicate body and skin. I like Nature's Baby Organics because the products are so simple but they work well. They feature a full ingredient disclosure on every product which is great because not many people realize that many bath and body products don't always list some of their ingredients which could cause allergies or health problems for many people. All products are also paraben, SLS, phthalate and propylene glycol free. Packaging is BPA free as well.
Nature's Baby Organics has products for kids of all ages, and adults will even be stealing a few drops here and there. Shampoo, conditioner, diaper ointment, baby oil, chest rub, dusting powder and bubble bath are all available and all perfectly safe. The best part is that all of these products are baby staples that almost every nursery has.

No comments:

Post a Comment