Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BabyGanics: Safe Products for the Whole Family

The BabyGanics product line was created by 2 dads who decided to make a line of vegetable based products that are safe for the whole family. A number of cleaning products on the market these days contain chemicals that can be harmful on not only a child's respiratory system but also and adult's. Asthma has almost doubled in the past 20 years and something you may not know is that within 26 seconds of breathing in a cleaning product, those chemicals can be found in every organ of the body. Aside from the products that add essential oils as fragrance, everything is truly fragrance free and works great. There are cleaning products, sanitizers and bathing products that all work wonderfully and are really affordable. Some local baby specialty stores in my area constantly have sales going on and I can get these products usually buy one get one free.

I absolutely love these products. A couple of years ago I was trying to find an all purpose spray cleaner that I could use on everything: floors, countertops and even my son's high chair. I picked up a bottle of BabyGanic's Unscented All Purpose Spray and I was hooked. I ordered 3 more bottles online and have kept a few bottles under my sink at all times since then. I've used the spray on hardwood flooring, linoleum flooring, kitchen counters, bathroom counters, windows, highchairs, snack trays, wood furniture and even on toys. The all purpose spray never leaves a residue behind, there's no smell and I don't have to worry about any chemicals that could get onto my son's skin.
The second product I tried from the BabyGanics line was the Unscented Foaming Shampoo and Body Wash. Same concept as the all purpose spray but this product comes out of a special container and foams. I've used it on my son for over a year now and it gets him clean but never dries out his skin like a lot of other products we've used. I can use it on his hair, all the way down to his toes. I even use this soap and so does my husband. After being tired of navigating around 4 different bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and more, we were able to replace all those products (which are chalk full of chemicals anyway) with one really great product that works for everything. It leaves you smelling fresh and unlike some other organic shampoos I've tried, it gets my hair clean and doesn't leave an oily residue.
Some of the other kitchen products are great. The dishwasher detergent works really well and the best part is that one bottle lasts such a long time. You only have to use a tiny pinch in the dishwasher and all the dishes get clean, there's no residue left over and it's completely unscented and safe for the environment as well. The dishwashing detergent is another BabyGanics product I always have at least two of in the house.
You can visit www.babyganics.com for more information or to find out where you can purchase these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment