Thursday, March 17, 2016

Glutino Product Review - March 2016

I look forward to my package of samples that I get from Glutino every couple of months. Not only do I love their products, but I love trying new gluten free products. They're not all created equal, but I love Glutino because everything I've ever tried from their brand is tasty, and doesn't resemble a typical gluten free product. You don't usually know you're eating something without gluten. This month I got to try a few different products that I haven't tried before and I'm happy as ever!

Cheddar Crackers
I have found it incredibly difficult to find a gluten free cracker that is tasty and doesn't have a weird consistency to it. Glutino's crackers are really great and this cheddar version is nice on its own or paired with something on the side like cheese, a spread or fruit.

Yankee Cornbread Mix
We love cornbread in our house and the sweeter the better. Not to mention, cornbread is a really easy product to make gluten free because its corn based. This is a great mix that is a good addition to a meal of chili or just about anything else like grilled chicken, steaks or kabobs now that the weather is warming up outside.

gluten-free-yankee-cornbread-mix
Old Fashioned Yellow Cake Mix
I have such a craving for sweets this pregnancy. I actually have been craving cake so this product game me the perfect excuse to bake! It pairs perfectly with any store bought frosting, or you can make your own. Perfectly moist, delicious and gluten free!
gluten-free-yellow-cake-mix
Tortilla Dippers
Honestly, these are the best tortilla chips I've ever had. I love a nice thin, crispy and salty chip and that's what this is. A corn chip is another easy product to make gluten free so I enjoyed this bag with some guacamole and salsa!
Tortilla Dippers

For more information you can visit www.glutino.com. Their website has a full list of products and you can also view some awesome gluten free recipes to try in your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment