Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Glutino - Snack Product Review

Oh look more food related posts from the pregnant mama over here. Yes, so I eat gluten free and when you're pregnant that can be a challenge when you're hungry all the time. Without that gluten I find I get hungry much faster and don't feel quite so filled up when I do eat a meal. I have been sneaking a little bit of gluten here and there just because I find my metabolism is so fast right now, I can tolerate little bits. I do try to stay away from it though and when I got my latest shipment of Glutino samples to try I was so excited to see all the great snack foods that they sent over!

GF Honey Mustard Pretzels
This is one of my favorite snacks that I totally miss. I was so excited to see these pretzel twists with honey mustard flavoring. They taste just like the gluten-packed version and are soooo good!


GF Buffalo Wing Pretzels
Seeing as how I live in Buffalo I'm no stranger to Buffalo-wing-flavored items. I'm not a big fan of spicy though and especially not during pregnancy with that awful heartburn that creeps up but my husband gladly snacks on these. He doesn't have to eat gluten free but he actually prefers the gluten free variety when it comes to pretzels.

GF Pretzel Sticks
A nice big bag of gluten free pretzel sticks is perfect for me right now. I keep a small amount by the bed and if I wake up starving I eat a couple, drink some water and go back to sleep. During the day I love to dip them in hummus, peanut butter, tzatziki and so much more.


GF Tortilla Dippers
My local Wegmans has their own brand of tortilla chips that happen to be gluten free and they're great but these dippers from Glutino are really tasty and went well with guacamole and homemade salsa. They are shaped like the traditional scoop chips so you can get maximum snackage on each chip!


GF Graham Animal Crackers
So much better than the plain variety, these graham animal crackers have just a hint of sweetness and make the perfect snack for on the go. They pair well with a piece of fruit or a few crackers if you're looking for a healthy and fast snack.

For more information on any of Glutino's products or to shop their products yourself, you can visit http://www.glutino.com/.

What's your favorite healthy or gluten free snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment